Win £500 Worth Of Tickets #theREVL500
2016 is drawing to a close, and boy has it been rough. We all need a little cheering up so what better way to get you in the festive mood, hyped for NYE and of course, looking ahead to what an incredible year 2017 is set to be, than with a competition.
We’re giving one lucky REVLer the chance to win £500 to spend on tickets to any events happening in 2017. Yep, you heard right. ANY event tickets you can get your hands on. Except Glastonbury…I mean we’re not miracle workers.
Just imagine all of the stuff you could go to though. Art galleries and gigs galore or a big one-off splurge to a VVVIP experience? The choice is yours, buddy! Entering is simple too. Read on to find out how to enter plus make sure you take a minute to read through our terms and conditions. Good luck!
£500 to spend on any events happening in the UK throughout 2017.
How to enter:
Sign up for access to REVL. Enter your email address via the link below. You’ll automatically be included in our waitlist for exclusive access to the app too. #DOUBLEWIN
Terms & Conditions:
1. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and resident in the UK.
3. The submission instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions, which by taking part, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted.
4. The prize draw opens, and entries will be accepted, from 10:00 on 30th November 2016 until 18:00 on 15th December 2016 (the “Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, sign up to REVL with your email address at http://revl.link/entertherevl500. All entrants will automatically be included in REVL’s waitlist for access to the app too. And given a code regardless of their comp entry within approx. 72 hours.
6. 1 winner (the “Winner”) will be given the opportunity to choose events they would like tickets for in 2017.
7. The events chosen must be available for purchase by December 20th 2017. If the event is sold out, REVL will not be able to buy tickets for that event. The winner may choose to buy multiple tickets to one event.
8. REVL will only buy tickets to the total of £500. If over, the winner will have to choose another event. If the total is under £500 and the winner cannot find another event before December 20th 2016, the remaining amount will be cancelled and made unavailable to the Winner.
9. The Promoter will randomly draw the Winner from all eligible entries on 15th December 2016 with the draw being overseen by an independent observer.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Winners will be notified by email within 48 hours. Winners will be asked to verify their contact details. If a Winner cannot be contacted, we’ll try again several times over the course of the following 48 hours. If within 48 hours of initial contact a Winner cannot be contacted, an alternative Winner will be randomly selected.
12. Each Winner must confirm their details within 1 working day of being contacted in order for the prize to be redeemable.
13. The Promoter will arrange for the prize to be sent to the Winners at the address specified on contact.
14. Travel is not included in this prize.
15. Tickets are non-transferable and no cash alternative is available, even in the event that a Winner and/or their guest are unable to attend the event.
16. REVL cannot be held responsible if an event chosen by the winner is cancelled or postponed, if tickets are lost, misplaced or damaged. And if entry to an event, under any circumstances, is revoked.
17. The Promoter can, at its discretion, withdraw the prize if Winners fail to meet the admission requirements of the event or if the winner or their guest exhibits inappropriate or dangerous behaviours. This includes behaviours such as being under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or causing a nuisance.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to: (a) substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value; and (b) vary, amend or withdraw this competition at any time on reasonable notice if, in the Promoter’s opinion, it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside of the Promoter’s control.
19. Entries not submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, delayed, damaged, incomplete, incomprehensible, illegible, altered or submitted outside of the Promotional Period will not be deemed valid entries. No responsibility is accepted for entries that are late, lost, delayed, damaged, corrupted or mis-transmitted due to electronic errors or malfunctions or otherwise. Proof of submission of your entry is not proof of receipt.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the Winners in entering the prize draw or accepting the prize, except in the case of death or personal injury caused by the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees.
21. Any queries relating to the competition should be directed to the Promoter at REVL, Balfour House, 46-54 Great Titchfield Street, London, W1W 7QA.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
24. This promotion and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
25. The Promoter is REVL LTD, 46-53 Great Titchfield Street, London, W1W 7QA.